Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Random Headline Amuses, Girl Laughs

Every once in awhile I see a headline I just love. This is one of them:

Sea Lion Chases Swimmers, Bites 14 of Them

I don't know exactly what it is about this headline, but it is freakin' hilarious. I am sure that was a terrifying experience for all 14 of the injured swimmers. I have never experienced being chased by a sea lion, but I assume it is pretty scary. I've irritated sea monkeys, but I bet you can't even compare that to this situation. I think I just like the frankness of this headline, and it makes me wonder what other crazy happenings we Party Bargers talk about that could be summed up just so:

Boys Clear 'Giant' Store of Doritos Supply, Grandma Pissed

Man Suspected of Lunacy Struck by Croissant, Assailant Runs

Young Professional Woman Pushed Over the Edge by "DayQuil" Suggestion, Cuts People

The list could go on and on, and I hope it does because, Hee!, It's enjoyable to write about messed up things in a way that makes them sound funny. That and throwing croissants in order to gage someone's mental stability...


1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Oregano, yo said...

I insist that we include this one, from Yahoo! today:

Britney's crotch shots take Web by storm

I nearly fell out of my chair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home