Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What I did on my Labor Day Weekend...

... hopefully something more than nada.

So I am a bit late in planning for the holiday of no labor this weekend, meaning in all likelihood there's already no vacancy at many of the vacay spots within driving distance of D.C. Metro.

Need something to impress everyone with at the watercooler on Tuesday, when Braggy McBraggerton is telling all about his weekend's naked drunk sky dive adventures (not that we want to picture that at all, thank you very much.)

Therefore, I am asking all of you out there in Internet Land, for suggestions for wherefore I should go and whatfor I should do. Someone's gotta have something better than, "caught up on my magazine reading on the apartment building's roofdeck."

Two days for planning, no time to waste. Post in comments.


1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger wonderkiller said...

Any chance you'd like to work in some life-enriching babysitting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home