Friday, June 30, 2006

Summer of Restauranting Begins Today

Last night, when I finished a substandard teriaki salmon at a restaurant that I have eaten at before, and realized I didn't enjoy my meal there the time before, I decided that I need to try something new. Actually everything new.

I declared summer 2006 to be the Summer of Restauranting. Until September, I must only try new places. No reruns. No more saying, "I have to go to Georgia Browns sometime." Som(mer)time is now.

I'm spreading my money around, so if people have suggestions for whence to go, please post in comments.


2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Oregano, yo said...

I'm not much of a high-class restaurant person, but I can say with no reservations (get it?)...gogogo to Georgia Browns! I also hear Vidalia and Kinkades are both good.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Rob Colgan said...

Somehow, "teriyaki" and "salmon" don't belong in one sentence--or on the same plate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home