Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Some folks need to get a life

It has come to my attention (thanks Britney, yo) that some of our esteemed colleagues need some real work to do. Combing through a marketing piece to find things to complain about doesn't qualify as work. Complaining that the people in the shot look gay because the photo was flipped and so the suit jacket has the buttons on the wrong side makes me want to ask you if there's a hyphen in anal retentive.

And by the way, does anyone know where the closest Gay Men's Wearhouse is? I want to buy a man's suit jacket that buttons on the wrong side...


1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Britney, yo said...

I think my favorite comment by said colleague, we'll call him "Anal misanthrope, yo", was "And this guy...a ring on his RIGHT hand?? I don't THINK so!"

What?! Men wearing jewelry?! Unheard of! Buttons on the "wrong" side?! Gasp!

I think some people should just go back to their offices (his MUST be in 1956) and take a long hard look at their OWN lives. Are some reversed button holes in a marketing brochure the REAL problem here???? I'm thinking no... By the way, Oregano, yo, I don't think he needs a hyphen. He puts the words "anal" and "retentive" together VERY well on his own....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home