Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A blogger by any other name....

Morning!
Before we all pour some liquor on the ground for our fallen homie, let me reassure you that Tina, yo lives on, just under a different name.....yo.
See, remembering passwords is HARD! And I believe I typed in my e-mail address wrong, SO long story short, Tina, yo can be no more. Allow me to introduce you to Britney, yo. Still thriving, still SO on, still without any redeeming qualities. But, of all possible names, why "Britney, yo?"
No, I have no K Fed buns in the oven, I just feel that the name is appropriate because, this party barge of alligators is a place were ultra professional women (hee--personhole) who constantly have to be primped and polished-- and the one token guy--can totally be themselves. This is our red bull guzzling, Cheetos eating, Uggs and a towel in the local Blockbuster, brushing your hair is over-rated, Coke stain on the "Don't be mad at me when I'm mad at you" tee shirt, inappropriate trucker hat, one more child will bring us closer together, yo, nest of sanctuary.
So, let's pile our hair up on top of our heads, toss some visible Clearasil on our mugs, light up a Camel, and get out there.
Happy Blogging, y'all!!!!!


3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Oregano, yo said...

Pass the TaB, hon! *burp*

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Rob Colgan said...

Token guy, yo. I feel violated...

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Rob Colgan said...

Besides, my "homies" would nivver pour liquor on the ground. We have entirely too much respect for the water of life (i.e., uisge beatha).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home