Monday, May 15, 2006

WWLD?

Come back, West Wing. All is forgiven, baby. I'm sorry I ditched you after the third season, saying it could never be so good as when Sam Seaborn around. I forgot about all the good times with C.J., Toby, and Charlie. Okay, so Donna always bugged me, but I should have been nicer about your friends. I'm sorry it took me so long to call after Leo died. You're right, it never did stop feeling like Leo's office.

West Wing, we were so good together, you and me. Why weren't we strong enough to handle things when Aaron Sorkin left? You just got so annoying self-absorbed, and I switched to a Wednesday night yoga class, and we just drifted apart. Next thing I know, you've moved out, to Sunday night.

Baby, I know you tried so hard to make me happy last night. And it was really good, just like old times. I would have loved you even if you hadn't given me one last look at Sam doing what he does best.


1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

Thank you Bailey for not including spoilers, as I always watch the rerun on Monday night on Bravo. I, too, will miss the schmaltz and the self righteousness. Who will take over the self righteous path? Perhaps we should!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home